This nationally accredited qualification reflects the role of individuals working as developing and emerging leaders and managers in a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
As well as assuming responsibility for their own performance, individuals at this level provide leadership, guidance and support to others. They also have some responsibility for organising and monitoring the output of their team.
They apply solutions to a defined range of predictable and unpredictable problems, and analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources.
Conversely it may also apply to those with little or no experience but who are seeking to develop their skills in order to create further education and reemployment opportunities.
KEY LEARNING OUTCOMES AND SKILLS
This course will arm you with the variety of skills and content, including but not limited to:
- operational planning
- excellent customer service skills
- provide guidance and leadership to others
- risk management
- develop effective teams
- show leadership in the workplace
This course will provide you with skills required for roles such as:
- operations/facilities supervisor
- store supervisor
- team leader
- business coordinator
- production leader
- retail coordinator
- department supervisor
- office coordinator
Classroom based delivery.
- Students are required to bring a note-pad to every training session and may bring their own Laptop /Computer Tablet.
- Mint Training will provide you with all other resources, Wi-Fi internet connection and are included in the course fee.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
RPL allows students to gain recognition of skills and knowledge they have achieved through on the job training, formal or informal education and life experience. Applicants are assessed on a case-by-case basis. A comprehensive RPL assessment tool will need to be completed and each unit will be addressed individually.
Credit Transfer (CT)
Students may be able to shorten the length of their chosen qualification by taking into account previous studies. Mint Training recognises Australian registered training organisations for credit transfers. Credit Transfers will be granted upon the receipt of sufficient evidence to support the application.
- Students must be 18 years of age on commencement of the course
- A minimum IELTS score of 5.5 or equivalent
- Satisfactory completion of Australian Year 12 (or equivalent)
Please refer to Fees & Charges.
Please see Student Handbook and Prospectus (for International Students) for information related to the terms and conditions and RTO obligations.
Please call 1300 130 432 if you are having issues accessing this information.