This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply knowledge, practical skills and experience in leadership and management across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Individuals at this level display initiative and judgement in planning, organising, implementing and monitoring their own workload and the workload of others. They use communication skills to support individuals and teams to meet organisational or enterprise requirements.
They plan, design, apply and evaluate solutions to unpredictable problems, and identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources.
KEY LEARNING OUTCOMES AND SKILLS
This course will arm you with the following key skills:
- staff performance management
- effective leadership skills
- project management
- responsive customer service
- recruitment and induction
- ability to design and implement process improvements
This course will provide you with skills required for roles such as:
- branch manager
- operations/facilities manager
- store manager
- team leader
- business manager
- production manager
- retail manager
- department manager
- office coordinator
Classroom based delivery.
- Students are required to bring a note-pad to every training session and may bring their own Laptop /Computer Tablet.
- Mint Training will provide you with all other resources, Wi-Fi internet connection and are included in the course fee.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
RPL allows students to gain recognition of skills and knowledge they have achieved through on the job training, formal or informal education and life experience. Applicants are assessed on a case-by-case basis. A comprehensive RPL assessment tool will need to be completed and each unit will be addressed individually.
Credit Transfer (CT)
Students may be able to shorten the length of their chosen qualification by taking into account previous studies. Mint Training recognises Australian registered training organisations for credit transfers. Credit Transfers will be granted upon the receipt of sufficient evidence to support the application.
- Students must be 18 years of age on commencement of the course
- A minimum IELTS score of 5.5 or equivalent
- Satisfactory completion of Australian Year 12 (or equivalent)
Please refer to Fees & Charges.
Please see Student Handbook and Prospectus (for International Students) for information related to the terms and conditions and RTO obligations.
Please call 1300 130 432 if you are having issues accessing this information.