This qualification reflects the role of highly skilled senior managers who use a broad range of hospitality skills combined with specialised managerial skills and substantial knowledge of industry to coordinate hospitality operations. They operate with significant autonomy and are responsible for making strategic business management decisions.
This qualification provides a pathway to work in any hospitality industry sector and for a diversity of employers including restaurants, hotels, motels, catering operations, clubs, pubs, cafes, and coffee shops. This qualification allows for multi-skilling and for specialisation in accommodation services, cookery, food and beverage and gaming.
Further pathways include but not limited to:
- Area manager or operations manager
- Caf owner or manager
- Club secretary or manager
- Executive chef
- Executive housekeeper
- Executive sous chef
- Food and beverage manager
- Head chef
- Motel owner or manager
- Rooms division manager.
Classroom based delivery.
- Students are required to bring a note-pad to every training session and may bring their own Laptop /Computer Tablet.
- Mint Training will provide you with all other resources, Wi-Fi internet connection and are included in the course fee.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
RPL allows students to gain recognition of skills and knowledge they have achieved through on the job training, formal or informal education and life experience. Applicants are assessed on a case-by-case basis. A comprehensive RPL assessment tool will need to be completed and each unit will be addressed individually.
Credit Transfer (CT)
Students may be able to shorten the length of their chosen qualification by taking into account previous studies. Mint Training recognises Australian registered training organisations for credit transfers. Credit Transfers will be granted upon the receipt of sufficient evidence to support the application.
- Students must be 18 years of age on commencement of the course
- A minimum IELTS score of 5.5 or equivalent
- Satisfactory completion of Australian Year 12 (or equivalent)
Please refer to Fees & Charges.
Please see Student Handbook and Prospectus (for International Students) for information related to the terms and conditions and RTO obligations.
Please call 1300 130 432 if you are having issues accessing this information.